submit your news
IFES Master Class Convenes in Cape Town, South Africa
The International Federation of Exhibition & Event Services (IFES) announced today that a few seats are still available for the 2016 IFES Master Class, to be held in Cape Town, South Africa, November 23-25th.
The IFES Master Class is a new three-day education and networking specifically designed for marketers, architects, designer and project managers responsible for international exhibitions and events.
“IFES Master Class is a platform to exchange knowledge, support networking and enhance professionalism,” says Karla Juegel, founder & ceo of Messe|Marketing, and chair of IFES Master Class. "We are looking forward to three days of inspiring presentations, interactive workshops and examples of best practices from which we can all learn."
The theme of this year's IFES Master Class is "Translating Marketing Messages into Exhibitions and Events," and features an impressive program of speakers, including:
Registration for the three-day conference program costs just €350,00 (€290,00 for IFES members) and includes breaks, lunch and dinner.
- Eddie Choi, ceo of Milton Exhibits, Singapore— Choi will talk about “How to create Brand Environment," using the launch of IKEA’s 2017 product catalogue in Singapore
- Stefan Ebling, writer + director for commercials and films, shows the “Challenges of Visualization” — Ebling explains the conceptual processes involved in making a film and forging links to the exhibition’s industry
- Andres Ross, director of Chaostheory Jo’burg will talk on “the missing link” —Ross explains how exhibitions and events can be used to close the gap in between marketing messages sent and what customers recognize
- Klara Tihanyi is exhibition director of Hungexpo, Budapest, and responsible for the Sirha food show — Tihanyi explores how to renew and generate hype around an unattractive, old fashioned food fair by putting the chefs out front
- Hans de Wit, art director, is one of the most specialized designers for live communication in the Netherlands — deWit believes that successful exhibitions have one simple formula: "Form Follows Content"
Information and registration can be found at www.ifesnet.com/events/ifes-master-class-2016/
About IFES Master Class
IFES Master Class is presented by IFES member Karla Juegel, founder & ceo of Messe|Marketing. Karla is an experienced exhibition & marketing expert with more than 30 years of experience in the international exhibition industry.
The International Federation of Exhibition & Event Services (IFES) is the worldwide trade association dedicated to the specific needs of exposition designers and providers of tradeshow and events services. More than 200 companies representing nearly 50 countries are proud members of the network. The purpose of IFES is to promote the commercial, professional and socio-political interests of its members on an international level, and generating and promoting a business and knowledge exchange platform for its members who are active in the international market.
The IFES mission is to create partner unity and to generate a stronger understanding about exhibition and event marketing on a world scale through networking and sharing knowledge.
For Information Contact:
Uta Goretzky, Executive Director
IFES International Federation of Exhibition & Event Services
T: +49 6995103947
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE