submit your news
Dallas Market Center Announces Best Visual Presentation Awards Winners
Dallas Market Center announces the recipients of the Best Visual Presentation Awards for June Total Home & Gift Market and Lightovation: Dallas International Lighting Show.
Judging for Best Visual Presentation takes place twice a year during the January and June Total Home & Gift Market and Lightovation: Dallas International Lighting Show. Visual design experts and creatives evaluate exhibitors based upon innovative and display designs.
“Our permanent and temporary exhibitors presented some of the most stunning showroom and booth displays during our summer market,” says Cindy Morris, President and CEO of Dallas Market Center. “We rightfully recognize these award-winning companies for their excellent merchandising and for continuing to inspire Dallas Market Center buyers from around the world.”
The June 2019 Best Visual Award recipients are:
For a full list of special events and product offerings, visit the Dallas Market Center website.
- Interior Home + Design Center 1: Global Views
- Interior Home + Design Center 2: Allstate Floral
- Luxe Gift Temps (TM 1): Deck The Halls Y’all
- Trade Mart 1: Cliff Price & Company
- Trade Mart 2: Two’s Company
- Trade Mart 3: Progress Lighting
- Trade Mart 4: Craftmade
- World Trade Center 1: Accent Décor
- World Trade Center 2: Transpac
- World Trade Center 3: Autograph Foliages
- World Trade Center 4: Ganz
- World Trade Center 5: Cyan Design
- Home & Design Temps (WTC 6): Artistic Transfer
- World Trade Center 6: IMAX Worldwide Home
- World Trade Center 8: The Klein Group
- World Trade Center 9: Swank Home
- World Trade Center 10: Ethan and Associates
- Gift Temps (WTC 12): Turdcules
- In Demand Temps (WTC 12): Flatyz
- Accessories Temps (WTC 13): Katie Loxton
- Apparel Temps (WTC 13): L&B
- Market Hall Main: Save the Girls
- Market Hall North: Gypsy South
About Dallas Market Center
Dallas Market Center is a global business-to-business trade center and the leading wholesale marketplace in North America connecting retailers and interior designers with top manufacturers in home décor, furniture, gifts, lighting and fashion. Inside its dynamic, five million square foot campus, nearly 200,000 customers from all 50 states and 85 countries seek industry trends, business education and new products from exhibitors throughout the year via dominant trade events for gift, home décor, holiday and floral; the nation’s most comprehensive apparel and accessories markets featuring the latest styles from East Coast and West Coast designers; the largest residential lighting trade event in North America; and the largest and most successful open-daily design center.
The marketplace is located in the strongest economic zone in the country. In addition, more than 80 percent of Dallas Market Center buyers report that they do not shop other market centers. To make plans for upcoming markets, visit the Dallas Market Center website at www.dallasmarketcenter.com.
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE