What do you get when two people of different genders and generations are thrown together in a work relationship based on a "different" way of doing things? Mark wasn't used to having so much "help" with his presentations. Amy wasn't used to working with someone quite as, um, senior as Mark. But together they created a great partnership. Join Mark and Amy to learn from their experience. There are lessons here for anyone who is plunged into an unexpected work relationship - and wants to make it work. Leave ready to:
CTSM Candidates with 5 or more years of experience may
take this session in place of certain five-digit required sessions, with prior approval.
• Recognize the power of collaboration
• Acknowledge your team members' strengths and talents
• Understand that there is more than one way to do things
• Map out a plan for successful and winning collaboration
• Take your collaborative partnerships to the next level