submit your news
Venues & Destinations
Orange County Convention Center Announces Partnerships with World Trade Center Orlando, Orlando Economic Development Commission
The Orange County Convention Center (OCCC) announced today two new agreements with the following organizations: the Orlando Economic Development Commission (EDC) and the World Trade Center Orlando (WTCO).
These partnerships support the OCCC’s mission of economic development and the region’s business brand “Orlando. You don’t know the half of it.”
“We are delighted to work with these high-quality organizations whose impact in our community is significant to our business climate,” stated Yulita Osuba, Deputy Director, Orange County Convention Center. “Many of our clients are growing their International markets and these organizations can create and solidify international connections, helping to increase attendee as and exhibitions.”
Benefits of the World Trade Center Orlando:
Orlando is the most visited destination in the United States, based on a recent report by Visit Orlando which indicated 69 million people visited Orlando in 2017. Consequently, the OCCC recognizes the importance of international trade in Orlando. The WTCO and EDC Orlando are well-established organizations in Orlando, founded in 1990 and 1977, respectively. These partnerships focus on benefiting local businesses and residents.
- Up-to-date trade information such as market research, contacts and statistics
- Trade education with networking meetings, international business seminars, trade shows, and one-on-one appointments between local and foreign firms
- Inbound and outbound trade missions
- Use of temporary office space
- Use of meeting & conference facilities
- Privileges at WTC private clubs
- Regional & global exposure with WTC online, newsletters, publications, and event sponsorships
- Distinct brand that translates into premium real estate address, associated with state-of-the-art facilities
About The Orange County Convention Center
The Orange County Convention Center is the second largest convention facility in America. Each year the OCCC attracts more than 200 events to the Central Florida area. As a result, roughly 1.4 million attendees contribute approximately $2.4 billion to the area's economy each year. For more information about the Orange County Convention Center visit our Web site at www.occc.net.
More information about Orange County Convention Center...
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE