Track: Marketing & Sales NEW!
M354 The Millennials Are Coming! Five Things that Means for Healthcare Exhibiting
The millennial workforce is growing-and they're asking for new things on the trade show floor. Learn how to approach this audience while exhibiting in a highly-regulated and challenging environment. In this session, two millennial speakers will help you:
• Learn how the values of our parents' generation informed our own values
• Devise strategies to disarm millennial skepticism with patient-centric engagement
• Explore cause marketing tactics that will engage millennials' passion for activism
• Approach engagement tactics from the perspective of user experience vs. traffic flow
• Navigate regulations (like the Sunshine Act) while still giving millennial attendees what they want
James Doucette James Doucette, director, client services at Access TCA, describes himself as a marketer first. Having originally started at Access in 2010, James also spent three years with an advertising and digital marketing agency working on integrated campaigns for global customers. James relishes the opportunity to sit at the table with brand teams, and advocates including events as part of the greater communications mix. James holds a bachelor's degree from Stonehill College.
Maddie Ogren, CTSM Maddie Ogren, Director, Client Services at Access TCA, is responsible for coordinating creative, strategic, tactical, and production resources to ensure that each exhibit or event project is delivered on time, on budget and on strategy. A CTSM graduate, Maddie received a BA from the University of New Mexico. Before joining Access, she was in charge of event marketing at United Way, and she also worked at WorldCare Clinical, a healthcare consultancy.