Track: Marketing & Sales NEW!
M351 Best Practices: Siemens Healthineers: Making History with a Game-Changing Integrated Program
With a new brand and a top-secret product unveiling, Siemens Healthineers had to deliver. Join the team behind this integrated program to take a deep dive into the ideas and execution behind the #1-rated booth experience at AACC 2016. Learn techniques you can adapt to fit any budget range:
• Create pre- and post-show communications touchpoints with key audiences
• Turn product launches into epic events
• Incorporate new technologies to support the brand message and the attendee experience
• Deliver real-time social content - even within strict regulatory and compliance procedures
• Streamline and simplify data collection to accelerate the sales process
• Adapt and scale successful program elements for different budgets across events
Jean Howard A trade show and marketing industry veteran, Jean has a deep history of working with global brands and emerging technologies. As Account Director/Director of Business Development at TPG Trade Show and Event Marketing, Jean keeps clients' programs fresh and trendsetting by blending solid strategy with creativity. Jean has spoken at numerous industry events, including several past HCEA and EXHIBITOR events.
Connect with Jean Howard:
Christina Piedlow With 15 years of experience working and managing extensive trade show programs for leading global brands, Christina's productive approach to experiential marketing always ensures a measurable, impressive outcome. As Executive Director for TPG Trade Show & Event Marketing, Christina's focus, drive, and passion for the events business fuels her ability to lead an incredible team.
Connect with Christina Piedlow:
Sean Roach Sean is Senior Manager, Global Marketing Communications at Siemens Healthineers. He is responsible for developing and implementing global tradeshow communications strategy and tactics. He works on many of the company's largest in vitro diagnostics trade shows, including AACC and IFCC.