This session is 45 minutes long and will end at 4:30 PM.
An often-overlooked-yet critical-component of trade show planning is the inclusion of the sales management team in your planning efforts. Obtaining sales management's input and buy-in on your show objectives ensures levels of participation and support that translate into strong ROI. Learn to:
• Deeply involve the sales team in the trade show planning process
• Work with sales for best-in-class pre-show outreach
• Understand sales objectives and integrate those objectives into your trade show plan
• Develop an integrated lead follow-up process
• Create a show specific training plan and materials