Also offered Thursday 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM.
Part II R109 is offered Thursday 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM.
Learn the building blocks for measuring and growing the value of your trade show marketing program. Topics include:
• How to ensure that your event investments pay off
• Identifying the four sources of value from event marketing
• Estimating value for each component of event payback
• Establishing a payback ratio as an index of trade show value
• Basic organizing and presentation of results to management
Session includes examples, case studies and worksheets to help you apply this knowledge. You will also receive a take-home project that will help you focus on your program's strengths, weaknesses, and likely opportunities to improve your return on investment.