Also offered Thursday 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM.
This session contains information that has been
presented in the All-Day Workshop, S212.
CTSM candidates can waive this session if you have
attended S212 All-Day Workshop.
It is recommended that session T20617 be taken prior to this session.
This session is designed to help you be successful with your pre-show planning for on-site exhibit set-up, including:
• Developing an integrated schedule for installation and dismantle
• Freight move-in from the advance warehouse and/or marshaling yard
• Working with various unions operating in convention facilities
• "Right-to-work" laws and how they impact exhibitors
• Calculating electrical requirements, variations in convention venues' power delivery and industry standards
• How and why to audit final show bills from various on-site contractors