Also offered Thursday 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM.
This session contains information that has been
presented in the All-Day Workshop, S212.
CTSM candidates can waive this session if you have
attended S212 All-Day Workshop.
Murphy's Law of Exhibiting says what can go wrong, will go wrong. To help you prepare for success, this two-part session covers all the pre-show planning you need for your on-site exhibit setup, including:
• How the Exhibitor Services Manual, space contract and industry rules and regulations impact your exhibit plan
• The types of contractors and their roles, interactions, range of services and order forms
• Exhibit transportation types
• Shipping to the advance warehouse vs. direct-to-site
• Planning material handling and cost variables