This workshop contains information that will also be
presented in sessions 20617 and 20917.
This workshop qualifies CTSM candidates to waive
sessions 20617 and 20917.
Lunch is included.
Are you new to exhibiting and need to accelerate your learning curve? Or do you just want a refresher? This fast-paced, all-day workshop can save you years of on-the-job training. Avoid pitfalls and learn the essentials of strategic and tactical trade show exhibiting. You'll receive a comprehensive 150+ page how-to guide and ready-to-use generic Word and Excel templates. Learn to:
• Set measurable goals and objectives
• Understand industry rules and regulations
• Select booth space and the right type of exhibit
• Communicate with staff and vendors
• Gather and manage leads
• Order show services
• Arrange exhibit transportation
• Work with onsite unions
• Understand material handling and installation and dismantle
• Budget... and more!