Also offered Wednesday 3:45 PM - 5:15 PM.
Part II R109 is offered Thursday 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM.
Learn the building blocks for measuring the value of your trade show marketing program. Topics include:
• How to ensure that your event investments pay off
• Identifying the four sources of value from event marketing
• Estimating value for each component of event payback
• Establishing a payback ratio as an index of trade show value
• Basic organizing and presentation of results to management
Session includes examples, case studies, and
worksheets to help you apply this knowledge. You will also receive a take-home project that will help you establish your program's strengths,
weaknesses, and likely opportunities to improve your return on investment.