Attendees must register for both M705 and T706.
Observation is key to innovation. During the Monday segment of this two-part session, Jim Gilmore will share material from his new book, LOOK: A Practical Guide for Improving Your Observational Skills. Then, you'll design a personal "Looking Excursion" to be briefly executed sometime that evening. Return to the Tuesday segment ready to share the lessons you've learned. You will:
• Learn to look using the Six Looking Glasses method
• Develop a list of specific observational objectives
• Practice new observational techniques
• Conduct a personal "Looking Excursion"
• Discuss what you've learned
Leave with improved "visual intelligence."