If you're strapped for time, low on energy or have been stressed enough to think that smacking someone is a viable communication strategy, this program is for you. The field of human performance has given us simple, gender-specific tactics we can use to better manage, dodge and utilize our stress. Learn to:
• Apply four must-do steps that turn stress into positive energy
• Move from "I wish I could spend more time with my family" to making restoration a part of your life
• Maximize your adrenaline without "hitting the wall"
• Get better sleep so you can operate well when you've slept fewer hours
• Outpace life's demands with the skill NASA used to increase late afternoon productivity by 47%.