This field trip includes a 3.5 mile walk. Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended. Limited to 24 registrants.
It's Lewis and Clark take Vegas! Wear your walking shoes to this innovative field trip exploring the parallels between Vegas' past and present and how they relate to your exhibit. We'll cover topics like signage, lighting and location as we visit famous structures on the Strip. We'll show you what works, what doesn't and why so you can leave with an understanding of:
• How the Strip's evolution applies to your exhibit
• Techniques to attract attendees
• The power of live performance
• New ideas to create compelling experiences
• The benefits of themed design